Wednesday, August 25, 2010



This is on the beach on Pigeon Hill Road in Steuben Maine. This is where I went on vacation with Mom and Dad. Every day we went to the beach. I love low tide!! All kids of yummy things to eat! The best place to chomp on said yummy things is on a nice cool bed of seaweed! You know, I didn't even mind getting wet.

I made lots of new friends, Molly came by the house with her Mommy every day. I even got to go to dinner with Mom, Dad, and Carl. I sat in Mommy's lap. The only bad thing was the girlie wasn't with us.

I went camping in Vermont last weekend. It was great being outside ALL day. Sleeping in a tent is fun. The girlie was with us. The only bad this was it rained the second night. Things got a little wet, oh, well. I think we will be doing a lot more camping in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment